UTFCast Pro will produce a warning if it cannot be very sure of a file's codepage. Here's why: Some files are in warning status. If you run a conversion session, all files in warning status will not be converted until you accept the detection results or make corrections to them. With the below steps, you can get rid of the warnings effectively even there are many files.
- First, you need to start a conversion/detection session, because File View does not provide tools for result correction.
- When you see warnings, wait for the session to finish because you'll get rid of all of them at a time.
- Click on the Status header to sort the file list, the files in warning status will be sorted together.
- Hold down Ctrl key and click the files with your left mouse button to select multiple files, or hold down Shift and click on two files to make a range of selection, just like selecting files in Windows Explorer.
- Right click on any file in the selection to bring the right click menu.
- If you are satisfied with the detected codepage, choose "Accept result", otherwise choose "Make correction..." to change codepage.
"Make correction..." lets you preview the conversion result with different codepages. Click OK when you find a satisfied codepage for your files, and your files will be converted.