It depends on which license you are holding:
- UTFCast Pro Perpetual License users can upgrade the product for free for life-time.
- UTFCast Pro Subscription users can upgrade the product for free within the subscription period. Once the subscription has expired, the product and its upgraded versions will stop working unless the license is renewed or a new license has been purchased.
- UTFCast Pro 1.x and UTFCast Pro 2.x Technician License users are entitled to a free copy of any minor upgrade of the product. For example, if you have purchased version 1.0 of the product, you will get all the further 1.x versions free, or if you have purchased version 2.0 of the product, you will get all further 2.x versions free. Users can pay upgrade fees to upgrade their licenses to the Perpetual License.
- A UTFCast Pro 2.x Workstation License can be upgraded to the Perpetual License free of charge.
- For more details, please read the Upgrade Policy, and How to upgrade your UTFCast license to the latest.
A free registration of your purchased license is required before obtaining upgrades. You need to create a customer account at our Client Center after purchasing this product, so that you can download upgrades from the Client Center.